GUSII MWALIMU SACCO ICT SYSTEMS AUDIT SERVICES REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
GMS/EOI/01/2019: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR ICT SYSTEMS AUDIT SERVICES
Gusii Mwalimu Sacco is a Cooperative financial institution offering diversified financial products and services to its members, and has been in operation since 1979. It is a duly registered Sacco under co-operatives Act and Regulated by Sacco’s Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA). The Sacco desires to engage services of information technology (ICT) systems audit consultancy services in order to succeed in achieving its strategic plan.
The systems audit is intended to respond to the following key issues
- Auditing of the core banking system
- Mobile and online banking by carrying out application software review
- Computer systems review
- Hardware review
- Network security review
- Data integrity review
- Business continuity review
- Information security awareness and training to both board and staff
Interested and eligible candidates may download the notice and request for proposal from our website: www.gusiimwalimusacco.co.ke.
Interested bidders should submit copies of the following:
- Demonstration of the firms’ compliance with relevant statutory (certificate of business incorporation/registration, evidence of compliance to tax obligations, letters of good standing with relevant professional body) requirements
- Details of at least (4) related assignments undertaken in the past; experience in the last five (5) years. The bidder must be conversant with ICT requirements for financial service industry.
- The profiles (CVs of key staff) proposed for the assignment.
- Declaration containing the applicant’s expression of interest and confirmation on authenticity and accuracy of information so provided.
Expression of interest document in English are to be enclosed in a plain sealed envelope marked
GMS/EOI/01/2019. Expression of interest for ICT Systems Audit consultancy Services” and deposited in the tender Box situated on 1st floor next to Chief Executive Office Addressed to: THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER GUSII MWALIMU SACCO P.O BOX 1335-40200, KISII
The bids to be received on or before 8th November 2019 at 11.30am. They will be opened immediately thereafter at the boardroom in the presence of bidders /their representatives who wish to attend.
To download click here