1.Salary advances -1 month Salary Advance
Where salary accounts holders can be advanced a portion of the expected end month salary.
2.Salary advances – 4 months Salary Advance
- Members get an advance payable for up to four installments.
- Interest charged is 10% of the amount advanced.
3.FOSA Loans (12 months, 24 months & 30 months)
- Payable up to a maximum of 30 months:
- Given to members of whose salary or pension is channeled through Fosa account for the entire period of the loan.
- FOSA Loan issued has a charge on Co-op shares in addition to guarantors attached.
- A negotiation fee will be charged on the full loan amount
- The interest charged on this loan is 1.15% p.m reducing balance
4.Asset Finance – This loan is given to finance purchase of Asset. The Sacco finances up to 80% of the total cost of asset.
5.Institutional Advances – 4 months Advance – this is for corporate institutions meant to bridge quick gaps in cash flows.